CONVERSION OF WATER TOWER TO
LUXURY RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY IN 2014
Conversion and extension of a 25 metre high water tower part of the former St Michael's Hospital to a luxury seven storey property, including a glass sun room leading to a rooftop garden with glass wall and balcony.
Scaffold design drawings and calculations were required prior to commencement of works on site, including a designed loading bay to main tower.
- Six lift high independent scaffold erected in 3 metre high lifts to the main tower.
- Works carried out in two phases over a over a twelve month period.
- Bridge scaffold required over one elevation of the tower to allow the building of the extension as works progressed.
- Scaffold was inspected and Scaff Tagged upon completion by the Site Supervisor.
- Weekly inspections were carried out throughout the project by one of our Advanced Scaffold Inspectors.