NORTH AND SOUTH LIGHTWELL WINDOW REPLACEMENT
Due to the low level glass canoy scaffolding was erected from the main roof level down to access windows on all three floors.
- 9 lift independent hoist tower erected to the external elevation at the rear of the building for access on to the roof.
- A rolling 5 lift independent suspended scaffold was erected down into both north and south lighwells. This scaffold was designed to minimise loadings on main roof and reduce build time.
- Works completed to scheduled time line.
- Scaffold was inspected and Scaff Tagged upon completion by the Site Supervisor.
- Weekly inspections were carried out throughout the project by one of our Advanced Scaffold Inspectors.